Pages

04 January 2009

A New Year

Happy New Year and Welcome!

I've created this little bloggy to keep a handle on my writing, as well as communicate some of the things I'm working on, lesson's learned, and writing's discovered. I'm always reading, and I love to share what I've read with others who may be interested. Also, I'm beginning a wonderful, albeit, frightening task: writing a book in a month! I started two days ago and so far, so good. Of course, I go back to work on Monday and a New Year full of resolutions gets into full swing, so the challenge may escalate. No matter. Posting my progress will be a good way to keep me on task and keep me accountable.

I hope to post at least once a week, with updates on my work as well as some bits and pieces of writing wit and wisdom I discover along the way.

I do hope you enjoy my blog and please feel free to pass me along to any writing friends you may have. We writers need to stick together; heaven knows we have been chosen for a rather lonely profession!

Take care and I pray your new year is full of adventure, optimism, joy and possibilities!

Dream on,
Jen

No comments: