Pages

16 February 2009

Mondays

So I took last week off from writing. It went well, got some projects finished. It was weird though; I felt as if I wasn't making any progress, that I was being lazy. I know that's not true, but when you do something for so long and then take a breather, it can feel a bit abnormal. I plan to restart the writing machine this week. I've got that monster looming before me: the third book in my trilogy. Boy am I intimidated by that one! Loose ends, sub plots, character woes (and I do mean woes!); it's a lot to keep up with! And of course this is the last one so you have to make sure you give closure to everything that's happened so far. And if you know how I write, you know that means a LOT has happened in books one and two. We'll see how it goes! I have an idea, though not a very concrete one of how I want it to go. I know how it's going to end. But of course, characters like to mess up the best laid plans...

No comments: