Pages

09 April 2009

Long time, no post

Wow! Has it really been a month since my last post. Shame, shame.

But I have a good excuse! Honest! Two, to be precise.

I'm almost finished with my trilogy. Don't throw a party just yet. I still have more than a handful of chapters to go, but I'm making excellent progress. I'm averaging 2 chapters a day and that's without my Book in a Month cheerleader. All in all, I'm excited about it. I have set myself the ambitious goal of finishing before I leave for India. That's my other excuse. Trip to India.

I'll be traveling to New Delhi for two weeks. My dear friend, Kristen, is there now and has been since March. She and I will be loving on orphans, lepers, and experiencing all the Delhi has to offer.

So fear not, my intrepid readers, I have not forgotten you. I have another goal and that's to post more often once I return home. By then, I'll have loads of stories and photos to share. Hold on to your hats! It's going to be amazing :)

Have a blessed day and I solemnly promise not to be such a stranger in the future!

Clear Skies,

Jen

1 comment:

maricar said...

Hello Jen,

thanks for leaving comments in my entry in TSS ;) thanks for also for your kind words ;)

India wow! that's one of the places i dream to visit, even if my husband Michael told me i will get a culture shock, still i want to go someday..

he had been there for almost a year travelling around way back in the 80's, he said... it's strange and fascinating...

new Delhi is the easiest going city in India so you start with the " right one", there's on Connaught circle an excellent southern indian coffee house where you get the best Masala Doza and don't miss Pahar Ganj. (tips from Michael)

good luck and hope you'll have a nice trip in India, and i'll be looking forward for your story and photos as well from there.