Pages

08 June 2009

I Can't Believe I Won!

Yep, I won a contest! It was a contest posted on a blog I LOVE reading : seekerville.blogspot.com. All I had to do was read and post a comment. I usually post comments on anything that hits a nerve, and the question on this post was no different. Imagine my surprise when I logged onto my blog this morning, started reading my usual blog roll, and discovered I'd won! Huzzah! It's a toss up between two books, so I'll post which one I won after it comes in the mail. Anywho, just wanted to let you all know, blogging works! It enlightens you, it helps you, it connects you. And every now and then, it makes you a winner :)

If you're interested, here's the link. Scroll down to the middle of the post (past the photos of all the T.V. doctors) and there's my name :)
http://seekerville.blogspot.com/2009/06/seekerville-medical-weekend-edition.html.

Happy, happy week to you all,
~Jen

4 comments:

Hannah Chandler. said...

yesssssss!

How exciting. Really. Congrats!

Gypsy Scribe said...

Thanks a ton! It was quite a shock :)

Weronika said...

Congratulations! :) It's a great feeling to know that your presence on this blogosphere is recognized at least a little bit.

Cheers! I'll stop by again soon!

Gypsy Scribe said...

Thank you! It's always conforting to know that the little things do sometimes get recognized. Even if it's just a blog post! Glad you could stop by!