Pages

01 August 2009

For Your Weekend Viewing Pleasure

Hello, dear readers! I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far. If you have the time (or the inclination), I'd love for you to stop by my other blogs and check out what's been cooking. Learn about a new dish at my lifestyle blog Learning the Art of Slow ,or take a little journey down south to Savannah at my travel blog The Gypsy Scribe.

Let me know what you think! And as always, have a fantabulous day!

Happy weekend,
Jen

PS: Thanks to Weronika who pointed out that my links were getting lost in the mix due to font color! Check out her blog too, guys! Another super talented writer for you to encourage and enjoy. Cheers!

5 comments:

ElanaJ said...

I'm new to your blog and just started following. Can't wait to see what you've got to say! :)

Ann said...

Hi Jen, glad Ratty sent you over my way. I'll definately be checking out your other blogs.

jude8753 said...

Thanks for the visit from Ratty's blog so nice of you to take the time. I've enjoyed reading some of your posts and look forward to reading more. I can't say that I'm a writer, but I still like blogging. Have a great Sunday it's rainy here in my part of the universe.

JStantonChandler said...

Hi Elana! I'm so glad you stopped by! I'm on my way over now to check out your blog :) Welcome.

Ann: Thanks for stopping by! Welcome!

jude8753: You're very welcome. I enjoy "meeting" new people in the blogsphere. Thanks so much for stopping by! Our Sunday was soggy as well, but we still enjoyed it!

Weronika said...

:)