Pages

20 September 2009

Pause and Reflect

I know, it's not like I've been this diligent poster or anything, but I will be taking a mini blog-cation for the next two weeks. It's time to re-think my blogs and what it is I'm doing with them, where I want them to go, what I want them to communicate. I appreciate your patience and I do hope to see you here again, bright and early on Monday 05 October when I plan to be back in action, better than ever! You'll still see me around, though. I'll be reading and commenting so never fear. I won't be too far away!

Have a safe, blessed, and happy two weeks!!

Until October,
Jen

9 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Sounds like a plan! We'll see you then.

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Helen Ginger said...

Okay, I know you've already skedaddled away, but wanted to say I love the look of this blog. So much to look at!

Helen
Straight From Hel

Ratty said...

I hope things sort out well. I've had to rethink my blog strategies a few times now.

littlehousesouthernprairie said...

enjoy your break, will be watching for your return and thoughts on your next adventure!

Flourchild said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I so agree with you that second house could really be a great setting for a Ghost story!

Tamika: said...

I haven't had the privilege of meeting you, but I hope to get to know you better.

I love your blog design...was it a custom touch. Anyone you can refer me to?

Blessings to you...

Stephanie Faris said...

Hope you get it all worked out! Yes, sometimes we have to rest a little.

ga.farmwoman said...

I understand perfectly!
Have a great day.
Pam

Jody Hedlund said...

Hope you can do some great thinking and brainstorming! Sometimes that break helps give us perspective! See you when you get back!