Pages

20 December 2009

Internet Connectivity...

...cue the Hallelujah Chorus!

Hello dear readers! My, my it has been too long. In an effort not to jinx my ability to post, this won't be a long one. I just wanted to share with you some of what I've been up to. Christmas gift making has been in full swing at The Manor and below are some of the gifts we're giving this year.

Handmade Paper with Dried Lavender

Wrapping with Twine and Tags cut from old File Folders



Stuffed Animals from Vintage Fabric and Buttons


Hand rolled Beeswax Candles in Up-cycled Tin Cans



Handmade Paper, Mint-Lavender soap, Clay tags, and Brooch from a Vintage Pendant




The Keys to Joy...

I have also been feverishly at work on a new writing project. It came to me quite suddenly and out of the blue. I've never had a project come to me so insistent on being written. I'm still needing to edit those last fifteen chapters in my current manuscript but I'm going to put those off until after the holiday hooplah.
If we don't cross paths again before Christmas, I wish you all a very merry Christmas filled with joy and light. I hope Santa is good to you all. Enjoy the festive season in whatever way you see fit, but take a few moments, this Christmas Eve night, and pause to remember the reason for the season.
Happy Christmas,
Jen
PS: Welcome to my newest followers! I apologize profusely for not being able to wander over to your blogs. As soon as my computer is more reliable, I shall be over to thank you :) Thanks for bearing with me!

10 comments:

Kristen Torres-Toro said...

My friend, you are so talented! I love you a lot and am excited for you!!! Have a great night!

Tamika: said...

Merry Christmas Jen! You have a style that is hard to match, and gifts that will make the heart sing. The thoughtfulness shines through, especially in your words.

Betsy said...

My, you have been busy! Everything looks so beautiful and creative...what lucky people getting those gifts! :)

Wendy @ All in a Day's Thought said...

I love every single one of those gifts...hmmmm giveaway?? :D

Merry Christmas and have fun with the new writing project.
~ Wendy

willow said...

You've been a busy little bee! And with lovely results. Warmest Christmas greetings from my Manor to yours. ~x

Karen Walker said...

These gifts are so beautiful, Jen. Your friends and family are lucky, indeed. May the light of the season be with you and stay with you.
Karen

deb said...

Wow!! You are busy and talented and inspiring.
Enjoy the holiday... blessings to you and your loved ones, Jen.

Lin said...

WOW! Can I please be on your list??? Cool, creative items, Jen!

Merry Christmas, pally.

Terresa said...

Lovely things, all. Especially the soap and stuffed animals.

Best to you this Christmas & always,
--Terresa

Jen Chandler said...

Thanks guys! I was just able to comment on all your kind comments. Makes me blush :) I am so blessed to have blogger friends as wonderful as you all!