Pages

18 January 2010

And Yet Another Nod to the Academy


Dawn over at Plotting and Scheming awarded me this delightful little award! I adore it :) It's so good to know I can make smiles appear in blog land. Thank you Dawn! And if you have yet to visit her place, go over there. Go on. You know you want to! And tell her I sent you!

Cheers!
Jen

I know, I know, there are rules to these things, but I have very limited time right now and instead of succumbing to more rules, I'm just giving kudos and thanks and sending you on to Dawn's wonderful blog! Don't feel offended if you pass on an award to me and I do this. It's just due to time constraint right now :( But I appreciate them ALL and WILL publicly post my thanks :)

6 comments:

GJ said...

Congratulations Jen, a well deserved award!

Dawn Simon said...

Thanks for sending people my way--you're sooo sweet! And yes, you do make smiles appear! :)

No worries about rules--tweak them and time them as you see fit!

Have a great day!

Elana Johnson said...

Congrats!

Cynthia@RunningWithLetters said...

Hi, Jen! Thanks for stopping by to visit today...so glad to see you, especially since my unplanned hiatus from blogging...I hear you about time constraints! I am horrible about keeping up with awards. I got bogged down in all the "rules" and just couldn't keep up!

Hope 2010 is off to a great start!

Jen Chandler said...

Dawn, you are more than welcome :)

Cynthia, things are going well over here. I understand. I had one of those unplanned leaves of absence before Christams. Hope the new year has been a happy one so far :)

Jen Chandler said...

GJ: Thanks for visiting!