Pages

01 January 2010

Happy New Year

Hello friends!

I hope you all had a marvelous new year's eve. A safe one, especially! The husband and I stayed at home and watched movies, laughed ourselves silly and made cookies. It was wonderful.

I just wanted to put up a quick post to say two things:

1) I have met so many wonderful people this past year through blogging. Count yourself as one of those wonderful people :) Thank you for reading my musings. Your blogs and your comments inspire and fuel me to continue down this often crazy, winding path of creativity with words.

2) I have a little announcement to make but you'll have to wait until Monday to find out what it is :) Wicked, I know, but it will keep you guessing until then!

Happy New Year, dear readers! I wish you all health, joy, and the fulfillment of your dreams large and small.

Always,
Jen

13 comments:

Tamika: said...

Thanks Jen for the New Year wishes! You have been a blessing indeed. Your words soothe the soul, I can't wait to read your work!

Looking forward to the BIG secret...hmm...

Kristen Torres-Toro said...

I watched movies too--Shawshank Redemption! And then I read until midnight because my poodle was extra cuddly. :0) It was a great night!

Love you!

Terresa said...

Happy New years to you! And I'm curious until then...

Betsy said...

Ahhh...you enjoyed a nice quiet New Years Eve at home like we did! :) Happy 2010! I'm glad we met last year!

coffeelvnmom said...

Nooooo I can't handle cliffhangers! Anxiously waiting for Monday now...

Blondie said...

I can't wait for your announcement honey! I am so intrigued! In the meantime, Happy New Year, and I have a little something for you over at my blog! Kori xoxo

Cynthia@RunningWithLetters said...

I found you through Deb--I'll be back, based on your charming profile alone :)

alexisgrant said...

Oh, looking forward to the announcement. Happy New Year!

Rebecca S. said...

Happy New Year to you, too. I took the Jane Austen test and the results inspired me to write a post on the subject, to be published after I 'sleep on it'. So, thank you!

Jessica Cangiano said...

Sweet Jen, thank you so very much for your wonderfully kind and dear comments recently, they mean a tremendous amount to me.

I truly hope that your year is off to a sparklingly fantastic start, and that each the days that follows will continually be even more amazing for you than the last!

Immensely big hugs & endless joyful wishes,
♥ Jessica

The Blonde Duck said...

Happy new year!

Lizzie said...

Jen, it has been great meeting you and getting to know you this past month or so. I look forward to getting to know you more. HNY! :)

Jen Chandler said...

Hi Cynthia! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'll return the favor just as soon as I'm able! Happy Monday :)

Thanks to all of you for your kind wishes. I'm so blessed to have met each and every one of you last year and look forward to getting to know you all better in 2010!