Pages

05 February 2010

Gratitude

I've heard that to have a thankful heart is a great remedy for almost anything that ails you. After yesterday's post, I have much to be thankful for. Your comments moved me to tears and I realized how tightly woven this blog community is that I have so serendipitously become a part of. I am eternally grateful to all of you. The encouragement, the realization that I'm not alone, even the common ground of baseball love really helped to ease me out of these slumps just a little.

I can not convey my thanks enough so I shall simply say
Thank You

Have a fabulous weekend. I hope those of you who are in the path of the snow storm stay warm and healthy. I've done a bit of soul searching since yesterday and I am feeling much better. Sometimes, it's just good to let it out and see what happens.

Happy Friday,
Jen

11 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

Jen, I'm delighted you're feeling better! I was disappointed in myself for missing your previous blog...we're in the midst of what may be the largest storm ever to hit D.C. and was helping a neighbor get organized...so extra hugs and wishes your keyboard keeps tapping away.

Tamika: said...

So glad to hear you are in good spirits. Have a great weekend!

Erin Kuhns said...

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. It really does help to know that others "get it" doesn't it?

(P.S. I've passed something along to you...go take a peek at my blog when you have a minute.)

Erin

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Good to hear things are looking up!Have a great weekend!

Brian Miller said...

we are getting crushed...7 inches today and 5-8 more tonight and tomorrow...on top of the 14 from last week. bloggers are pretty cool people...hope you have a great weekend!

koralee said...

Yes...being thankful is so important for a happy life. I so so agree with you. Hope your weekend is filled with blessings. Thanks for visiting me.

Cynthia@RunningWithLetters said...

So glad you're doing better! I suspect the slum will be history in no time...after all, there's only about another hour left of football season and then we can turn our attention to Spring Training and Better Things :)

deb said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Pamper yourself a little still.... rest in the chance to listen.

Christine said...

Blogging is definitely therapeutic and a great way of self expression. Thanks for dropping by and hope you come out of your slump soon.
Maybe you're kinesthetic and have to be on the move.

littlehousesouthernprairie said...

:)

Mmm said...

Oh this is so true of our community, isn't it? :)

BTw, you sign up link on magpie tales is wrong. I've askedWillow to see if she can fix it, but I'd go ahead adn sing in again, just to be sure. Can't wait to see aht you write for that.