Pages

11 February 2010

Just a Little Post


I wanted to pass along a shout out to Shannon over at Book Dreaming. She was so kind to pass along the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award to me. *GRIN*

Wander on over if you have a minute. I promise you'll enjoy the visit.

Thanks, Shannon :) *hugs*
Jen
One of these days, when I'm not so swamped, I will start passing along awards again. Yes, I know, I'm such a rule breaker! I'm not trying to be rude, I promise. Please don't hate me for not playing by the rules. Hey, we all got a little rebel working in us, right? ;)

7 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

oh, jen..congrats on the award

well deserved, my friend

kary
xxx

Shannon O'Donnell said...

You're welcome, Jen! It is much deserved. :-)

Kristen Torres-Toro said...

You're fine!

I had to stop because of the time it takes to make all those links and create the post.

Alan Burnett said...

The best way to approach awards is to follow the rules when you want to and ignore them when you don't. I just like cruising from blog to blog and finding excellent ones like yours along the way.

Brian Miller said...

congrats on the award!

faerwillow said...

~yippie for you! congrats on a well deserved award...brightest blessings~

Terresa said...

Lovely award for you, girl!

PS: No worries on the following rules with blog awards here. While I've received several, it's just not my thing to posted them or passed them on. But I love them all the same. :)

PPS: happy Valentinesy weekend!