Yes, another award. I'm flattered. Truly :)
This one is from Tamika over at The Write Worship. If you want to read some beautiful, honest posts, then do wander over. I promise you, you'll make a new friend and receive a big old dose of encouragement with every read!
Now, to list five fun-tastic things about m'self:
1) I have superpowers. Yes, you read that correctly. I was informed of this in India last year. I don't get jet lag. I do have culture shock when I return home, but going places is a breeze! (Would you call this reverse jet lag?)
2) I secretly wish my cat could walk on two legs, wear a dress coat and top hat and dance. Yes, I have read too much Lewis Carroll in my days...
3) If given the choice between cheese and chocolate, being told I could have only one and never the other, I'd choose cheese.
4) I love marshmallow Peeps! I could eat them year round! Except for the red ones...that's just morbid.
5) I dream daily of being a beach bum, writing novels by the sea, sipping pina coladas with TWO umbrellas, and making necklaces out of seashells. I would wear tank tops and flip flops year round and dance under the stars every night! It would be one big party and you're all invited :) I fully intend to make this dream a reality.
Happy Wednesday! I'm going to break rules here. Why? Um...because it shakes up the ozone and makes people take notice. I'm only passing this to one person. Kristen at Write in the Way. Because she's splendiferous, always wears purple flip-flops, doesn't mind if I call her Tolkien (she calls me Lewis) and she just got back from the Amazon and is having some reverse culture shock of her own. Go wish her some love :)