Pages

01 March 2010

BlogSplash : Fiona Robyn

Author Fiona Robyn has a brand new book Thaw. She sent out this wonderfully printed introduction to her novel. I was going to post it here. *ahem* My blog will not let me copy and past ANYTHING. Nada. Nothing. This is not the first time I've felt the extreme frustration of finding something myself or someone else has typed (a lengthy something) and not been able to simply copy and past. If anyone knows how I can remedy this situation, you will forever be my hero (I know, incentive, right?).
That being said, I committed to helping her promote her new book so promote it I will! Here's Fiona's blog link: Planting Words. Go there. Read her intro. It's moving, graceful, and thought provoking. You will want to know more. I know I do!

Cheers!
Jen

6 comments:

Elana Johnson said...

Cool! Going to check it out. And that's a great cover. :)

Brian Miller said...

it was a very nice beginning to the story...thanks for sharing her...

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

i just bought 4 new books this weekend and have already finished one. love them! thanks for sharing

Anastasia said...

To let yourself copy and paste. You have to put your browser in "compatability mode" If your using internet explorer there is a button to the very right of your address bar, it looks like a page torn in half (to me ;) and you click it, the page will reload so make sure your stuff is saved and then voila you can c and p! You may have to do it everytime you need to c and p.

and I love your blog. ;)

Jen Chandler said...

Anastasia,
Thank you THANK YOU for this! This has been a thorn in my bloggy flesh. This will make things soooo much easier. Smiles!

Jen

Terresa said...

Go, Fiona! I'm participating in her blog splash, too (later today I'll be posting it on my blog)!!