Pages

15 March 2010

Monday Musings

Good morning (or afternoon...evening...twilight...as the case may be). Thanks so much for indulging my quote-travaganza Friday. Sometimes I get swept away by words.

In case I haven't said so, welcome to my newest followers! I've been a bit swamped lately and haven't got 'round to the old welcome mat. My apologies.

I did a bit of writing this weekend. Just some jottings and ramblings of the contemplative kind. I'm posting one of them over at Sagewood Manor this morning. Wander by and let me know what you think. There's tea and cake for all. The lemony pound cake kind. Oh, and vanilla pound cake. The kind my grandmother would make with pudding in the cake batter so no matter how old it was, it was still gooey and finger sticky amazing. Yeah...wander on by.

On with the muse:

"Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think."
~ Horace

More on this later...

Happy Monday,
Jen

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

so how is the screen play coming? have the book on order...

Karen Walker said...

Hi Jen,
Happy musings.
Karen

Jen Chandler said...

Hi Brian!
The screen play is coming. Gathering ideas at the present moment. I've a post planned for this afternoon about it. Just a little post :) Don't wish to bombard!

Karen,
Happy musings to you. Sorry I haven't been by in a while, friend. I hope things are well.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Okay - now I am totally craving gooey and finger stickingly yummy pound cake. My mouth is even watering! :-)

littlehousesouthernprairie said...

Thanks for making me smile with this!

Glynis said...

Jen, saw this and thought of you!
I have never heard of scriptwriting frenzy...
http://www.mywritingblog.com/

sanjeet said...

My mouth is even watering! :
home jobs india