Pages

22 March 2010

Where did the sun go?

Okay, who took it? The sun! The warmth! The spring like weather! It was just here Saturday. I don't mind sharing but we'd like it back now :)

How was your weekend? I hope it was wonderful! We had some awesome weather on Saturday and I got out in it, allergies and all! I paid for it later, but I didn't care! What are a few sniffles compared to sunshine on my shoulders making me happy (hm, that sounds vaguely like a song...).

But alas, it's Monday and the skies know it. They are positively weeping. But I see the blue and soon the skies will blaze with fierce Georgia intensity and come August I'll be pining for fall. It happens every year.

But enough talk about the weather. Thank you all for your sounding off on my question Friday. I really appreciate your wise words. I'm going with an original idea. The one that's been calling. I have no idea how it will pan out but I'm willing to give it a go. I'm looking forward to it, actually, more so than the adaptation idea.

Thank you all for bearing with me and my fickle wanderings (ramblings). Not much to post today other than that! Have a fabulous Monday and I hope wherever you are today it's beautiful.

Journey on,
Jen

12 comments:

Kristen Torres-Toro said...

I KNOW! The weekend was perfect! But look out Wednesday--it's going to be bee-yoo-ti-ful! :0)

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

We took the sun up here in the Northeast, but the rain is on its way...

Karen Walker said...

Where I live the sun shines almost all the time. We get confused when it's cloudy (albuquerque, NM). I didn't realize how nice it is to have sunshine till I moved here. I'dlived in Portland, OR for 10 years prior to this. Had a lovely weekend. Glad you did too.
Karen

Brian Miller said...

the weekend was wonderful...ws traveling through the mountains for most of it...some gorgeous views. hope you have a great start to the week!

Glynis said...

Perfect weather here, Spring sun. I had a beautiful weekend, relaxing with a friend on the porch.

So glad you made a decision, Jen. Now the work begins, have fun!

Mary Aalgaard said...

Yes! I did the arm pump for your original idea. I think that will fuel you the best through the scriptfrenzy. I officially signed up for it this weekend. My idea is also brand new and pounding to get out. Yay! Cheers (clinking my coffee cup at ya) to new stories and fresh ideas.

Think of the rain as a reprieve from the allergy alluring outdoors.

Kittie Howard said...

We're just up the road...and, sigh, that stretch of sun spoiled me...but we're back in the clover on Wednesday...yey!

Lin said...

Ah, the weather is fickle here, it actually snowed on Saturday. Ugh. But what to do? Spring will come on its own terms.

Irina said...

congrats for the blog <3

*Follow me*
http://wovbubbless.blogspot.com/

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Hi Jen!

The weather seems to be wonderful everywhere! I need to get outside and plant!

Thank you so much for your visit and sweet, kind words!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Mmm said...

Well Jen, we had great weather on the weekend and today it is snowing HUGE flakes. Looking forward to see all your new plans come out.

Terresa said...

"Sunshine on my shoulders" is a blessing and a joy. I've lived it nearly all my life as a child of the desert.