Pages

04 June 2010

Linkage


(picture of Cornwall, England found HERE)

I LOVE discovering new sites. I'm a site junkie! I'm forever jotting down websites in random notebooks, forgetting where I put them, and years later stumbling across a list ten miles long of websites I've darn near forgotten about. It's like a treasure hunt [and kills oodles of time at work :)]

I've got three for you today. Maybe you've heard of them, maybe not. The links are all writer/book lover related (there, I've given fair warning).

Author Tech Tips - I am, by far, one of the most technologically uneducated blogger I know. This guy posts articles that help writers who are less than tech-savvy boost their blogs, their online presence, and their tech-know-how. This link is to his "Seven Blogs Every Author Should Follow" post. I'm sure you'll see some familiar faces.

Curled up with a Book - My oh my this site is delicious! From altered books to gorgeous new addition covers: everything from boxes that look like old, French editions to book covers that will shield prying eyes from you Twilight obsession. Not to mention where to buy old typewriters!!

Novel-T - I love baseball, I love books; this site combines the two. It's waaay too much fun to think about the literal (literary?) team that could be conjured through these shirts. Browse through both teams and find your favorite player :) I'm torn between Poe, Dickenson and Darcy! [PS: I found this site thanks to Curled up with a Book. See, I told you it was a great site ;)]

That's all for today, kids! It's Friday! Go enjoy yourselves!

Cheers,
Jen

13 comments:

Wendy Paine Miller said...

I'll have to go check out the links.

Beautiful picture! Let's go there now, eh?
~ Wendy

deb said...

I'll check them out...
thank you..

baseball? I like you regardless. :)

Cynthia Reese said...

Thanks for the links! These sound interesting!

Brian Miller said...

oh thanks for the hits...will visit them this weekend for some fun!

Jen Chandler said...

Wendy, I'll meet you at the airport!

deb, too funny! Not a baseball fan, I take it? No worries. I still like you :)

Cynthia, you're most welcome. They're fun for sure.

Brian, have a great weekend!

Mary Aalgaard said...

Thanks! I definitely need the tech tips, too.

Kittie Howard said...

Thanks, Jen! I lit up like a Christmas tree when I saw the techie link...oh but I need help...the questions I ask at The Geek Squad are too embarrassing to repeat. (Loved the Cornwall pic!)

Lin said...

I love to find new blogs! I've got a couple new ones too that I need to link. Thanks for the list.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful blogs with us. And it is indeed a beautiful picture.

I truly love your blog. Roland

Glynis said...

Catching up Jen. Thanks for the links and the gorgeous picture.

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Cornwall England looks pretty sweet!

Tahereh said...

so cool!! thanks for the linkage!

i'm off to click away!!

have a fabulous weekend :D

prashant said...

Beautiful picture!
Contextual Ad Network India