Pages

17 June 2010

ON-LINE WRITING CONFERENCE

Yes indeedy! At last, it has happened! Some intelligent and super creative folks banned together to create a conference for the rest of us. You know, those of us who are (at the present) unable to take off a week or weekend and fly off to fabulous, exotic locales and attend a writer's conference.

Go here NOW: WriteOnCon. Take a look around. Make the decision to take part. Registration doesn't begin until July 01 but I'm gearing up already. I think it's a terrific idea!

I heard about it HERE.

It's for all writers BUT because the creators are kidlit authors, the information will be geared in that direction. It's rated MC-18 (main characters 18 and under...LOVE IT!)

So what are you waiting for? Check it out!

9 comments:

Erin Kuhns said...

Jen, your new background is awesome!!! I love that every time I go to your blog, there's something new. In some cases, this could be jarring, but in this case, it's uplifting. Love it!

Cynthia@RunningWithLetters said...

ooh..I will definitely check this out, since i won't be hading to Maui this year :) Thanks for passing this along.

Brian Miller said...

nice. wil check it out...

how is your yoga and writing going?

Weronika Janczuk said...

I'm excited for this! So, so, so excited. :)

It's great of you to share, Jen!

定治定治 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。..................................................................

Glynis said...

I love your new look, Jen.
Thanks for the info and link.
I would love to attend a real live conference one day, but I know that is a dream. :)

L'Aussie said...

Great new look. It's like moving furniture, isn't it? Only more fun.

There is an award for you. Pick it up at http://laussieswritingblog.blogspot.com/. Hope you will participate.

prashant said...

Thanks for passing this along.
Contextual Ad Network India

Rachel {Inspiration in Italy} said...

Wow, how wonderful! Congrats and I will have to check it out!

xoxo
Rachel