Pages

15 July 2010

out of town & the usual "disclaimer"

Please forgive my lame excuses for blog posts lately. Work has been one big insanity slam after another. I've done well just to get out of bed in the mornings much less do anything other than stare at the computer and answer the ridiculous amounts of incoming calls.

I'll be out this weekend. Gone again to the sea. This time to South Carolina to visit friends and to see a town I've not seen in 20 years. Charleston is calling, and I'm gone!

Happy weekend! Do bear with me as I get my sanity together, this blog together. I appreciate everyone of you. Your comments truly make me smile. I've missed perusing your amazing offerings and I promise, just as soon as I can, I'll be back to making my rounds!

Cheers,
Jen

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

have a great trip to the sea this weekend. revel in the fresh air! charleston is a fun town....

deb said...

have a great trip....

don't feel the weight of anything, seriously.

Lin said...

Don't overthink the blog, pally. Enjoy it and don't view it as always having to be "good" or "thoughtful". Sometimes it can be lame and still be enjoyed. Some of my worst blog posts are the ones folks enjoy most of all.

Enjoy your break! I'm taking one too and BTW, work is crazy here too. I think everyone is still freaking out because of the economy and it just makes work nuts--for everyone.

Breathe deep, my friend, and enjoy.

alexisgrant said...

Wow, it's been a while since I've been to your blog, because the look is new to me.... And I love it! Really. It has such personality. Nice work.

Sandra said...

Oh I love Charleston; what a fabulous city and have a wonderful time.
BTW, I'm having trouble getting blogger to accept that I want to put you up on my cozy reads side bar...
working, working.
Hopefully will work soon.

林秋萍林秋萍 said...

人生最重要的一件事,就是從生活中認識你自己。............................................................

王美妹 said...

百發百中不是一試就成的。..................................................