Pages

22 July 2010

This Just In -


I'm not dead! Whew, aren't you glad? But seriously, I feel terrible for neglecting this little piece of blog-landia. This summer has been crazy, work is suddenly busy and I'm taking on some new responsibilities (tedious data entry which is taking a while to get the hang of), and my feel good/feel bad roller coaster ride has been nasty.

However...

I've got some wonderful pots of stew simmering on the back burners over here. I know this summer has been crazy for most of you. I hope you're able to calm down soon, cool off and get some rest. I'm looking forward to autumn already and it's not even my birthday! I usually wait until the first of August to start pining for autumn. The pining has arrived a few weeks early.

Take care and know that I've not abandoned you forever...

Just for now. A crime for sure :(

Cheers!
Jen the Abandon-er

12 comments:

wardhouse said...

You, my dear, are too much. =) We will be waiting. Summer is crazy on this end too and, well, I have become Annette the half-ass-blogger.

*hugs*

Karen Walker said...

No, not a crime, Jen. Just understanding that you have needed to take care of yourself. Blogging is not the center of the universe. It's just one teensy weensy piece of it.
Karen

Brian Miller said...

cant wait for autumn...my fav time of the year....hope you are enjoying your time away and it is good of you to touch in everyonce in a while.smiles.

deb said...

great to hear from you , Jen.
data stuff, ick.

feeling better ~ wonderful.

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

completely understand...i checked out for months after Buddy my poodle died on march 3rd...

but i have been back cruising the blogworld...

and don't tell anyone...but i tied cornstalks to my lampost last night and tied it all up with a brown and orange plaid bow...just couldn't help myself...

good to see you today

take care
kary
xxx

Sandra said...

Summer is as busy as we allow and I don't allow a LOT of angst; life is too precious. Take care of you.

Mary Aalgaard said...

Autumn is also my favorite time of year. It is a reprieve after the intensity of summer. I've been living life to the fullest this summer.

Jayne said...

Jen I am totally the same at the moment - all over the place! I am so glad it is not just me with the eratic blogging. I think it is a summer thing (also my job just went massively busy as well) and am hoping a balance will come as the temp cools - also pining for autumn before August! What's wrong with us?! :)

Lin said...

Do I have to comment in Chinese too?

It's been a busy summer, hasn't it?? I can hardly find the time to blog and comment too. I'm hoping fall slows down just a bit--I'm pooped!!

reberto.alberto said...

Hi there!

Shortstorybook.net is organizing a short story writing contest.

We do think that you too might have a marvelous story to tell, one that is your own! So if you can compose it in not more than few words, we would want to hear from you. Also, you stand a chance to get your story published on our site and win cash prize of USD 100.

“Then what are you waiting for? …put on your thinking cap and get writing. For registration and other information check - http://bit.ly/short-story-contest-2010

Happy writing!

Sandra said...

I am so annoyed! I've been trying for weeks to add your blog to my "Cozy Reads" sidebar and it won't accept. I click on "add...", click, click, click and it never works!

欣邱儀 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.