Pages

24 August 2010

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: It's not all in our heads

After you recover from the shock of two posts in a week from me, head over to my Facebook page and read this article I typed up about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If you (or anyone you know) has CFS, thinks you may have it, or are just curious, please feel free to contact me or pass my contact info along. I don't know everything about it; I'm just learning myself. But if there's one thing I'm learning, what people with this issue need most is understanding.

Cheers!
Jen

3 comments:

Karen Walker said...

Jen, it's so nice to have you back. I've known people with CFS, so I know how difficult it can be to manage your life with those symptoms. Sending you love and hugs.
Karen

Mary Aalgaard said...

First, thanks for the great comments on my blog today. I'm glad that quote about finding empowerment in writing spoke to you the way it spoke to me. My sis-in-law suffers from CFS. Blessings as you heal, rest, and find new energy.

Sandra said...

All those auto immune diseases are not to be trifled with; they cause tremendous problems and, sometimes, those problems lead to others. Take care of yourself!