Pages

31 August 2010

New Title!!

So I lied.

I was going to use my name, my pen name, for the title of this blog. Something simple, easy to recognize. Then it hit me. Literally. While cooking dumplings last night.

I never get titles when I need them. When I'm staring at the screen, willing them to appear, seriously considering goat sacrifice to conjure a title that will make people swoon, critics tear their garments and fellow writers lament, "Oh why didn't I think of it first?"

It's not that amazing, but I rather like it.

Starting tomorrow (squeak!), keep a look out in your blog roll for Culinary Vagabonding. If you say it in a deep, dramatic, 1940's radio personality voice it sounds really cool ;) Add reverb at your discretion.

Cheers!
Jen

5 comments:

Mary Aalgaard said...

Funny! And, yay, for dumplings. Happy trails!

Brian Miller said...

i like the word vagabond...

Kristi said...

I think it has a rather nice ring to it! AND every time I stop by your blog has changed...you're keeping me on my toes...I like it!

Hope you're doing well...

Tiana Smith said...

So, I swear I wasn't ignoring your earlier posts, this is just the first time I've been able to make it over here to comment :) Good luck with the new blogging direction - I think that title sounds delicious!

Sandra said...

Dumplings sound wonderful, must be supper time around here...