Pages

02 September 2010

Glitches and Dumplings and Decisions (oh my!)

Remember that whole learning curve I mentioned a few posts back? Well, I'm leaning on it today. I do have dumplings for you this morning! Just not pictures. Yet. Last night wasn't a good night health-wise so I wasn't able to load the dumpling photos (they're quite lovely, in my humble opinion). AND that lovely Chinese junk boat I posted was in Vietnam! HA! How's that for a glitch? In my defense, it WAS a CHINESE junk boat. I get a half point for that, right? ;) Thanks to Linda for pointing that one out.

So...if no one objects, I'm posting the dumpling recipe today and dumpling photos tomorrow. I decided if I lived on Saturn I'd have enough hours in every day. Maybe.

(Unless the Archduke of Saturn decided to stretch out the work day hours to correspond with Earth's work hours. Geez...that would be like...well...a lot more than 8 1/2 hours a day! I'll stick to Earth. Besides, I hear our atmosphere is best.)

OR

I could wait until tonight and post the whole shebang? Recipe, step-by-step photos, tantalizing, juicy dumplings with soy sauce (and a snazzy semi-pro food shot by my dear photographer husband). What say you? Honestly? I'm leaning towards waiting until tonight. Ugh. What to do...what to do....

*sigh*

It's your call, fellow vagabonds. If you want the pictoral version of the dumplings, we'll wait until this evening. If you want your dumplings NOW, I'll gladly deliver without visual aides. This is turning into quite a saga, now, isn't it?

Yours frustratedly,
Jen

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

hope that health is improving...does this bode well for the recipe...nah i dount it induced it...smiles.

Mary Aalgaard said...

Don't stress it out. We can wait for photos and recipe when they're ready.

Jen Chandler said...

Hey guys! I think the best thing to do is post everything together this evening. Makes sense. Sorry for the confusion! My brain's having a scrambled day.

~Jen

deb said...

Jen ~ food photos are incredibly challenging to begin with, I admire you doing this.

Kittie Howard said...

Mary's right. Besides, there's no clock or calendar in Blogville. We just want you to take care of yourself. We're not going anywhere. Hugs!!!

Jennifer said...

Can't wait for the photos! :D I bet I'll start drooling. ;)

Glynis said...

Don't scramble your brain! Post it all at once. Done and dusted, no stress. ☺