Pages

22 September 2010

~ Quick Writing Related Post ~

Hey guys!

I know, I know, it's Wednesday, but I just discovered something too fabulous NOT to pass on. Thanks to the splendiferous Shannon O'Donnell over at Book Dreaming, I made my way over to The Bookshelf Muse. Holy cow, can I just say this lady has a library of amazing information for writers. I maybe blogging on food and travel right now, but the YA manuscript is still sitting on my desk, patiently awaiting my return.

The Bookshelf Muse is having an AMAZING contest : 1000 follower's contest. If you follow and leave a comment, you're entered for a general drawing for several first page or first chapter critiques.

However...

If you BLOG, FACEBOOK, TWEET or otherwise get the news out into the universe about her generous offer (and fill out a quick form on her site), you'll be entered into a drawing for a THREE MONTH MENTORSHIP. Wow. That's about all I can say about that.
So wander on over, check out her site, and get the word out!

Writers helping writers: that's what it's all about!

Cheers,
Jen

12 comments:

Michelle Gregory said...

it's an amazing blog. it would take hours to go thru all her stuff.

Kristi said...

On my way over now! Thanks for the info! ;-)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Angela is the greatest resource on the web - seriously. I'd be lost without her. Thanks for the shout-out to my blog, too, Jen. You're a sweetie. :-)

Jeanne said...

Hi Jen

That sounds like a fabulous offer to me!
Thanks for stopping by and following my blog today. I appreciated your comment, very thoughtful!

I look forward to following and am so glad you came via Kitty...what a great lady she is!

Jeanne :)

ali said...

Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up!

Manzanita said...

Jen,
Thanks for stopping at my blog and the great comment. I just read your profile and it's exactly the life I always wanted but never had. I always wanted to live in a loft or an old warehouse with lots of light and most important for me is an old hardwood floor (for flamenco). I did turn a garage into a studio so all I do is open a door and step onto a floating maple floor. That satisfies.

Good luck with your writing. I'll be following you.
Manzanita
Wanna buy a duck

Elana Johnson said...

:) Angela is amazing.

Anne Marie said...

Hi Jen...and I'm so glad you stepped out and said hi...sometimes I wonder who really DOES read my blog :)

thanks! and have a great day!!

Tamika: said...

Isn't this the most amazing contest?! A writing mentor seems like a dream come true:)

Tabitha Bird said...

Yep. I too thought it was a great contest. Good luck to all.

Water Proof Chicken said...

Hmmm interesting link.

Quinn said...

Thanks for the link! I hadn't been to THE BOOKSHELF MUSE before.