Pages

26 October 2010

NaNo Panic in the Air



Just a quick writing related, non-yak butter tea related post :) I'm feeling a bit better, but now my tendinitis has decided it wants to make it virtually impossible to use my right arm. Nice! Thank God I'm (somewhat) ambidextrous. It certainly makes typing a bit of a challenge!

And just in time for NaNo too. Yippee.

No, my NaNo work won't be about food (though the probability of butter tea or deep fried spiders ending up in a future work is quite high). I'm letting my dark side out to play with some supernatural fiction. Definitely looking forward to that.

Any more NaNos out there? Seek me out and buddy me if you are so inclined :) I'm hiding out over there as JChandler :)

Why do we do this every year? Because what better way to get a novel written than the constant time crunch pressure of thirty days and knowing that 1,000s of other writers are watching?

Madness, plain and simple.

10 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Good luck with NaNo, Jen!! :-)

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Just buddied you. I'm smua. And in an odd coincidence, my word verification is "allies." Hope that's a good sign!

Brian Miller said...

nice.....like me some supernatural fiction....best of wishes for the writing!

Talli Roland said...

Hope your arm feels better! Good luck with NaNo.

The Golden Eagle said...

Good luck with NaNoWriMo!

I hope you don't have more tendinitis problems.

Melissa said...

Good luck with NaNo. I added you, I'm MelissaWideen.

Hope the tendinitis doesnt hamper you too much and gets better.

Mary Aalgaard said...

I am cheering for you as you accept this writing challenge. Go forth with courage and a full tank of gas! (fun food, that is)

Rayna M. Iyer said...

Good luck with NaNo. I am not participating, but I will be cheering from blogosphere.

ali said...

It might be madness, but it sure is fun! I wasn't this jazzed about NaNo last year. This year though? I want to go, go, GO! Happy writing Jen!

Ishta Mercurio said...

Embrace the crazy! See you in NaNoLand...