Pages

24 November 2010

Giving Thanks



I hope your day is filled with family, friends, food and fun.

Take a moment out of the feasting, football watching, and sneaking stuffing while grandma isn't watching to be thankful. Seriously. We all have something to be thankful for.

Do whatever you have to in order to keep the peace this year.



And, just because I have a very macabre sense of humor, I leave you with a link to Lemony Snicket Videos.

Happy Turkey Day!
~Jen

PS: I'm taking a wee break until December 01. Good luck with those NaNo novels! Write on.

8 comments:

The Golden Eagle said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :D

I hadn't seen that Lemony Snicket trailer--LOL. I love his books.

Brian Miller said...

happy thanksgiving!

Mary Aalgaard said...

Happy writing and stuffing sneaking!! I'll go for the lefse and cookies.

Mary Aalgaard said...

Those videos are great. I really want to see "The Composer is Dead." That looks brilliant!

Erin Kuhns said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Chai and Happy NaNo!! xoxo

Lin said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Break, Jen!

Murr Brewster said...

I decided to ease into November with Nahaiwrimo. My haiku is coming along nicely. I think it's almost there.

OceanDreams said...

I have so much to be thankful for, and I can't believe Christmas is almost here! Hope you are doing well.