Pages

18 November 2010

We're off to see the wizard!


awesome picture found here

Soooo.

Anyone else as excited as I am to see Deathly Hallows tonight?

Anyone?

Midnight showing, IMAX theatre, DAY OFF WORK TOMORROW! Check, check and triple check [hey, I know how bad those fire whiskey hangovers can be ;)]

Are you guys dressing up or just going undercover as a muggle? Me, I'm debating between wearing my "HUNH?" inducing combination of a Draco t-shirt with my "Dumbledore's Army" jacket or just wearing something muggle-ish and comfy for the 3 hour tour.

Have fun tonight, portkey safely and for heaven's SAKE keep your wands at the ready.

Jen
(Of the House of Slytherin)

12 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm dressing up a bit! I think I'm going to do a face mask.

SO EXCITED

Brian Miller said...

ha. have fun...

Shannon O'Donnell said...

We don't have an IMAX, but we're headed to the midnight show! Yay! :-)

roxy said...

You are so much cooler than I am, Jen. I want to do the stuff you're doing! I'll be going with the family on Black Friday. Hope the movie's great, and that you love it!

Kittie Howard said...

You're gonna have fun, Jen! We're in the chute for Black Friday, so your blog will be vicarious fun for us (hint, hint!)

Back at the keyboard after one of life's patches, whew! How sweet it is to feel good karma!!

The Golden Eagle said...

Have a ton of fun! :D

Cynthia@RunningWithLetters said...

A quick survey of my facebook news feed indicates that I am among a small minority NOT going to this...but I understand the excitement. In June, my crew was equally stoked to go to the midnight showing of Toy Story 3...two of my kids in costume :)Fun times. Enjoy your night out!

Meredith said...

Ah! SO jealous! Hope you had a great time!!!

Lin said...

How is it?? I haven't heard from anyone who went.

Sandra said...

Not me. If...and that's a big if... it's being shown "around" here, it's a 40 mile, one way, drive. That's not happening, I'll wait for the DVD -smile-.

Rachel {Inspiration in Italy} said...

Hope it was fun! I want to see it. :)

Glynis said...

Out of the loop over here in Cyprus, but hope you had fun!

NaNo NaNo, happy scribbling!