Pages

20 December 2010

Be Jolly By Golly Fest



And a Happy Monday to you all! (If there is such a thing. I hear rumors and I'm running with them this morning. It is, after all, the week of CHRISTMAS!)

This isn't an "official" post, but I wanted to let you know of a lovely blog fest that's going on. Melissa at Through the Looking Glass and Jen at Unedited are hosting the Be Jolly By Golly blog fest today. It's an impressive list of participants and the posts are pouring in. Wander by either of their blogs to get the full list and spend this week reading about the blog world's Christmas traditions. I'll be posting mine later this evening, so do come back by and see what I've got brewing over at the Manor :D

Cheers!
Jen

6 comments:

The Golden Eagle said...

I forgot about that blogfest--LOL. I wasn't planning to participate, but I'll have to check out all the entries!

Carol Riggs said...

Okay, I'll come back and see what you have! I'm going down the list, and writing down the #s that haven't posted yet. It's a fun blogfest!!

Chris Phillips said...

I almost forgot about it too. Merry Christmas!

Melissa said...

I'll be sure to stop by later and check up on your entry! I know your rushing to get everything together.

Susanne Drazic said...

Merry Christmas! Stopping by on the Be Jolly by Golly Blogfest.

Tara said...

Happy Holidays!