Pages

03 December 2010

Busy, busy, busy


(now THAT'S something different!)

Hey guys!

I hope all of you in the States had a marvelous, food and family filled Thanksgiving!I also hope my fellow NaNo-ers made it out of November alive and with a nice new novel to edit over the beginning of 2011. Let's here it for edits! Woohoo!!! (Sorry, that coffee was a bit strong. Seconds?)

I know I said I'd be back 01 December, but it seems I've hit a bit of a snag. A busy snag at that.

I didn't want to leave you without at least a quick hello. So...HELLO!

I'll be back to posting on Monday. I've got some ideas for some holiday treats from the Middle East. Yep, we're leaving India (however sporadic our trip there was) and heading over through Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran, on into Turkey (which, by the way, did you know is EUROPEAN country?)

A Middle Eastern Christmas, huh? Sure. Why not. That is where Christmas started, after all. I'll also dip down into the real land of Christmas and touch on some foods associated with Israel. And while we're at it, I'll throw in some Hanukkah treats as well. Hanukkah started yesterday. For those of you who celebrate, I wish you a joyful Festival of Lights!!

Also got some other news about my NaNo novel, AND a new blog project. Yes, ANOTHER blog!! Am I crazy? Come on, you already know the answer to that ;)

Have a great weekend, Loves!
Cheers

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

smiles. good to hear you made it out of november and sounds like it was productive for you..look forward to the middle east christmas!

The Golden Eagle said...

A Middle Eastern Christmas sounds great! You don't hear much about how those countries celebrate.

OceanDreams said...

Good job with all of your writings and I hope you are enjoying the beginning of December!