Pages

01 February 2011

Honestly, I'm Pooped!

You know it's getting bad when the only thing you can think of to write about on a culinary blog is camel wrestling.

Yeah.

February is barely here and I'm already in need of a break. School is taking a lot more time than I anticipated and it's not the only iron I have in that proverbial fire. I don't have the time to cook like I want to and that leaves you, dear readers, with a great big pile of flop.

*insert apology and groveling here*

I will still be at my other blog, Widdershins and Skeleton Keys and I would love for you all to join me over there. I will still be visiting you all as time permits, but for now, the vagabonding must be put on hold. I'll be back. I still have a lot more countries to traverse before we end up at our final destination of Ireland.

For now, however, I must bid vicarious culinary traveling adieu.

(Please join me at my other blog. I don't want to lose touch with ANY of you!!)

5 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Off to the other blog! :-)

Kittie Howard said...

Just came from your other blog. Enjoyed your topic!!

Lin said...

You do a LOT of blog closing and opening! I need a scorecard here, Jen!

Mary Aalgaard said...

Looks like you'll need to stay home and study. Travel and eat later. We'll still be hungry

Lola X said...

Such a great post! Love visiting your blog!

Lola x
http://lola-x.blogspot.com