Pages

16 February 2012

Behold! A New POST!

Well hello there! Long time no see. It's good to be back, even if momentarily. Yes, I said momentarily but hear me out before you press that "unfollow" button.

I've been doing a lot of researching, soul-searching, and focus-figuring. The blog is coming together after a long road of "what the heck am I doing here?" questionings. I'm taking my time getting the kinks sorted out so that when I am back -for good- you won't have to bother with all my "what ifs" and random topic shifting. (Unless of course you like that sort of thing, then wander over to my writing blog. There's plenty of random topic shifting over there!)

A little catching up:
-I'm still in school! In two weeks I'll never, ever have to look at another math book again! Huzzah!
-I'm still cooking, more so now that I received Brunhilde (my KitchenAid mixer) for Christmas.
-I'm still drinking too much coffee, writing stories and spending way too much time wandering instead of working. Wandering around the loft, around town, around ... around.

That's about it for now, guys! I hope you're all doing well, you'll all forgive my lack of posts, and come visit my writing blog! Seriously. It's not just for writers. It's for mad hatters from all walks of life!

Stay tuned for the new, improved Culinary Vagabonding. There's surprises in store! Recipes to be cooked! Food markets to explore! Exclamation points to be abused!

Jen xo

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

woot on being almost done with math...coffee is really good for you, smiles...at least that is what i tell myself...great to see you!

Jon said...

Huzzah! Looking forward to the comeback of this blog. For one, I know it means consuming vast amounts of delicious foods. :)

Jen Chandler said...

Hi Brian! Great to see you too! I hope everything has been going well for you. So sorry I haven't visited in a long time! Great to hear from you!!

Jon: Indeed! Any excuse to consume vast amounts of delicious food is a great excuse in my book! And if it prompts me to blog, even better :D