Pages

26 March 2012

TIME TO MOVE ON

Dear readers,

You've been with me through Chinese food and random posts that have no substance at all. This blog is the infant of all of my blog experiments. It is, however, time to bow out.

BUT!!!! Have no fear!! I am STILL actively blogging and I want you ALL to come on over and join in the fun.

The food posts aren't going away; they're just moving over to one spot where I can happily write about all the things in the great, wide world that interest me (and trust me, that is a lot!).

Please take the time out of your busy schedule to wander over to Widdershins and Skeleton Keys. It has now become my one and only blog home and I want you all to be a part of it. Why? Because I cherish each and every relationship I've made through this crazy, blogging journey of mine. The time has come, however, to reign in some experiments and consolidate my thoughts and passions into one, easy to navigate site.

So what are you waiting for? Oh...right. For me to shut up :D Come on over! You'll be so glad you did :D I know I will.

All the best!
Jen now exclusively @ Widdershins and Skeleton Keys

No comments: